Home – New Forums Find the help you need Seeking a reliable business accountant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Easy Workplace Safety
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone

I would like to know if anyone knows a good business accountant in the Ormeau (near Gold Coast) who is reliable and provides great customer service.

I would like an accountant who has a business mind and can help expand my business as well as knowing the taxation system very well.

Any assistance would be great.

Thank you

3901#deleted
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Hi Donna
    we maybe able to help as we have a number of qualified accountants within our network of providers.

Give me a call or email if you would like our help to introduce you to them

Thanks
    Patrina

Easy Workplace Safety
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Thank you. I will email you.

yourriskadvisr
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Patrina,
    Small world I’m in Jacobs Ridge. I work with a lot of accountnats and reckon you would be hard pushed to go past Bradley Accounting at Southport as they give good “pre advice” as opposed to just sorting out your tax afterwards.
    Adam

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    Up

Hello Donna

If you are still searching for an accountant, I would be happy to discuss with you what we could offer your business. We service clients globally so Qld will not be an issue. I travel currently in your in to service clients in in Brisbane and Lismore

We also use technology such as GoToMeeting (doing our bit for reducing our carbon footprint) and have a secure website to upload and download data.

Please visit our site http://www.akagroup.com.au and post me a direct message if you wish to meet over a vitrual coffee to discuss.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.