Home – New Forums Find the help you need Seeking a small business grant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandra666
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone,
    I would like to know whether you have any experience in seeking small business grant for SMALL business or start up aiming to grow the business, fostering marketing strategies, developing community support?I have 2 small business: Areas of expertise (health and construction )
    Thanks in advance for any suggestion or thoughts

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

Check out your local state government or council for grants.

The process and requirements for applying depends on the grant, some grants require financials, some don’t – it really varies.

There would be quite a few in health but again, it depends on your area within the health sector. I would imagine there would be more for medical related, research but it is not my area of expertise so DYOR.

businesstrade.com.aubuy or sell a business
    JDSpring
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi Sandra

We successfully got a grant via the Research & Development (R&D) incentive. Openly, we thought we wouldn’t qualify, but with a good advisor you may be able to structure what you are doing or wanting to invest in to be scientific in nature and execution.

Most accountants will be aware of this incentive, I would recommend specifically asking your accountant about this as you may qualify.

Hope that helps?

Kind Regards
    James

eagleeye
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Check out the government websites around this as they become available on a regular basis.
    You can get funding on a dollar for dollar basis. Well worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.