Home – New Forums Find the help you need Seeking decent business coach

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BasAndLokes
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi folks,

Know a good business coach that you can recommend that won’t break the bank? They can be based anywhere in the world and Im happy to skype if necessary. Im in Sydney near CBD or Dulwich Hill and can meet someone around here as well. Looking forward to your referrals.

Cheers mate,
    Bas

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Bas,

I’m sure the recommendations from the community will come rolling in soon, but in the meantime, you may like to take a browse through the business coaches section of our directory and see if anyone there takes your fancy.

Hope the right person turns up soon, and that you have a great experience working with them.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Bas, I had a coach for 4 years before shifting away. Not that he/I couldn’t have done the skype or phone thing, but more that I think I’d done the course of all he could offer me at the time. However, he was very good and I made a lot of progress in my business during the time I was learning from him. He is based here in Victoria if you’d like me to send you his details?

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Cannot help with the business coach question, but am drooling over your leather work! Those folios are beautiful… nice work!

My Virtual Me
    Participant
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Unfortunately the only Business Coach I know of will probably make your bank account run away.

She’s got clients from all over the world.

Alice

hail3thechief
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Bas,
    I’m just new to these forums, but I am a business coach, sme mentor. Have worked across a large number of industry sectors. Happy to talk to you if you’d like. Plus I have a range of ways you can engage me to suit a variety of budgets. But the first chat is free, naturally. Can put you in touch with past clients if needs be. Give me a buzz if you’d like to talk.

Cheers,
    Brett
    0406030937 – skype: whitestone_enterprises

BasAndLokes, post: 124875 wrote:
    Hi folks,

Know a good business coach that you can recommend that won’t break the bank? They can be based anywhere in the world and Im happy to skype if necessary. Im in Sydney near CBD or Dulwich Hill and can meet someone around here as well. Looking forward to your referrals.

Cheers mate,
    Bas

rhanek
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi Bas,
    I would be very happy to have a chat… I’m sure I qualify as being decent at least…smiles.

Have a look at my website http://www.newperspectives.com.au as well as the website for my books: http://www.thetentruths.com.au
    You can also check out the web page about my “Small Business Masterminds” workshops which are held every 2nd Thursday evening of the month in Potts Point here is a link to a page about that: http://www.newperspectives.com.au/masterminds/

Speak soon
    Roland Hanekroot

Hi folks,

Cheers mate,
    Bas

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Bas,

As it happens, there’s a great article on the home page today about factors to consider when choosing a new coach.

I thought you might find it helpful in your decision-making process.

Good luck!
    Jayne

rhanek
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

That is a great well balanced article
    worth a read
    cheers
    roland

FS Concierge, post: 125027 wrote:
    Hi Bas,

As it happens, there’s a great article on the home page today about factors to consider when choosing a new coach.

I thought you might find it helpful in your decision-making process.

Good luck!
    Jayne

Word
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    Hi folks,

Cheers mate,
    Bas

You may also want to think mentors / ‘mastermind group’ ala Think and Grow Rich.

It demands more of you, and often adds wonderful networking opportunities from their skills. Be prepared to pay them, but it may also be cheaper or even no cost.

Kara
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Hi folks,

Cheers mate,
    Bas

Hi Bas,
    If you are looking at ‘systems & strategies’ I can recommend Rob Drage – he will give your business a free analysis. – pm if you want his email addy.
    And if you are looking for personal strategies in business, love to recommend myself – check out thenewisyou.com and see more of what I do…welcome a chat.

I trust this has been helpful. Thank you.
    Kara

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.