• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I’m Colleen and run a micro Administration and Secretarial business (in Orange NSW). Basically I type anything and everything (ltrs, reports, assignments, resumes, assist job applicants etc) and provide reception/customer service staff relief to off set my business for short term periods ie half day/sick day relief. Many years in industry and in multi Admin areas. (also have 10 years experience in Health & Community Service industry). Seeking ideas to get my business known in community. Still finding way around this website (am always up for challenges)Live in Orange NSW and just starting out. All ideas very welcome.

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Colleen,

Nice to meet you and welcome to Flying Solo!

I hope you find all the info you need around here, and that you also make some great connections.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Colleen,

Nice to meet you and welcome to Flying Solo!

I hope you find all the info you need around here, and that you also make some great connections.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

Hi Colleen,

Have you considered sites like Freelancer.com ; Elance.com ; guru.com ; and even servicecentral.com.au and serviceseeking.com.au? (There’s a thread on this last one a little further down the forums…)

you could create flyers, and either post them out, or take them in in person, to local businesses that fit your target market..

even gumtree might have some opportunities for you?
    it sounds to me like alot of what you do, can be done remotely from your home office, without ever needing to meet/see your clients. This can be a positive thing, because it means you don’t need to restrict your client base to ljust the local area..

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

Hi Colleen,

Have you considered sites like Freelancer.com ; Elance.com ; guru.com ; and even servicecentral.com.au and serviceseeking.com.au? (There’s a thread on this last one a little further down the forums…)

you could create flyers, and either post them out, or take them in in person, to local businesses that fit your target market..

even gumtree might have some opportunities for you?
    it sounds to me like alot of what you do, can be done remotely from your home office, without ever needing to meet/see your clients. This can be a positive thing, because it means you don’t need to restrict your client base to ljust the local area..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.