Home – New Forums Starting your journey Seeking Like-minded Partners? (SEO, Content Writing)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MatthewAponte
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone, recently I have started to look into the world of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and digital marketing further. I have had previous experience in digital marketing but had never taken the leap into SEO. For those unaware of SEO in simple terms, it is attempting to rank your website on Google search results for certain terms leading to people being directed to your site. There are many benefits to being able to rank 1st as a single search term but mainly the endless affiliate marketing possibilities due to traffic volume.

With all this being said I have had a tough time finding others who are looking to work with others in this area. I am more or less seeking people who would like to partake in a business venture and see where this may lead us. I have set up all the back end aspects: Website, Domain, Protection, Social media, and Email. I have written a few posts for the site already varying in word length. I am currently struggling to write articles in this niche, however (Survival and Wilderness mostly).

I am aware of being able to hire content writers for my site but this often leads to less than promising results and stolen copies. Finding honest people who are willing to invest just a few hours of time with me on a weekly basis is proving to be challenging. My immediate group of friends and colleagues are not particularly business inclined.

I have spent months researching SEO and everything there is to know about it. All I require now is someone who is business inclined, fluent in English, willing to learn and most importantly able to invest time into their own ventures. While this isn’t a job post I do hope that I may find others on here who are interested or may point me in the correct direction.

Thanks

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=116486]@MatthewAponte[/USER] .

It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.