Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Seeking Like Minded Professionals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

After FS for 12 months I am at the point where I would like to expand my referral network. As such, I am looking for referral partners in the following fields:

Accountants;
    Business Brokers;
    Finance / Mortgage Brokers (commercial preferable);
    Financial Planners;
    Insurance Brokers (with niche specialties);
    Real Estate Agents;
    Solicitors; and
    Strata Managers;

In addition to Micro/Small Business, my target market segments are:

– Commercial Property Owners;
    – Contractors Plant and Equipment.
    – Hospitality Risks (Hotels / Clubs / Restaurants / Takeaways);
    – Not For Profit Organisations; and
    – Strata (both Residential and Commercial).

My philosophy is simply – the advice / policies I provide are CLIENT NEEDS driven, not price driven. I am based in regional NSW but have clients all over the state (as well as access to a portfolio of clients in every state/territory of Australia).

I would invite any like minded professionals (even if you don’t fall into the above categories) to give me a call and discuss how we can both assist our clients.

Regards,

Mark

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up
    ::

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about this post… I have had a few promising discussions with both FS and non-FS members which is good.

I am still (especially) looking for anyone who has exposure to Commercial Property Owners / Not For Profits / Hospitality – especially on the eastern seaboard.

If you are a Mortgage Broker / Financial Planner / Commercial Strata Manager and would like to discuss how we could help each others clients please give me a call.

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.