Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Self employed with eCommerce – Sam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ozluck
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi,

This is Sam from Sydney and I am self employed as a distributor for a supplier that uses an eCommerce platform for its sales.

Quite happy to join flying solo.

After a successful run with an eCommerce business recently I am happy to share my thoughts on self employment, eCommerce, networking etc in the forms.

The initial run towards generating a sustainable income is never easy, however I am a believer in smart work… and it works.

Regards,
    Sam

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Sam,

Nice to meet you and thanks for joining us.

We have plenty of chats about e-commerce and related matters around here, so your experience will be most welcome :)

Jayne

Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Hello Sam,

Good to see like minded fellow patrons on the forum!
    I not long joined my self. eCommerce is fun isn’t it? I’ve had my fair share of eCommerce solutions, development and sales and boy it’s fun!

What is it that you enjoy about it?

ozluck
    Up

Dear MT,

Thanks.
    eCommerce can mean different to different people.
    However it is the new reality on how business today is evolving. Everyone and every business is on the net and eCommerce is definitely the way to go.

eCommerce gives

• Me the freedom of working from any where and any time as long as I am connected to the net and have my laptop (my office) with me
    • Me more quality time with my family without compromising my work
    • Me the opportunity for growth, financial freedom and the pride of owning a business + hire more people to help me if needed.

These days many businesses are realizing the advantage of eCommerce as we have seen many retailers close shops and go online, because it works.

Many Australians now prefer working for themselves and eCommerce is the way to go as long as you have the right product, service and market.

Sam

Jefrey
    Up

Ecommerce is really convenient. Most of the ecommerce website I did is now making profit. My clients are usually from ebay, they just pay me $2000.00 for making their website, and they are free from ebay huge sales cut

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.