Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Self introduction.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GMarketer
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I live at the foothills of Mt Dandenong, Victoria.

I have been in sales for about 25 years and have now retired to take care of my wife.
    I have studied SEO but it requires too much focused time and keeping up with the Google’s algorithm changes . . . this, requires a lot off tenacity and patience.

I am currently attempting to help small businesses with G+, (the Google places aspect) doing their photos, business description and citations.
    But many brick walls are being hit.

Google is transitioning from the old to the new. It’s a nightmare. One minute “I got it wow!” then I don’t. There is much frustration surrounding Google+ at present.

May be there are other Fly-solo-ers with more know-how than I have. I will look out for their articles and comments.

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

Hi,

Yea it is strange the Google power & phenomena …. Keep at it, things will grow when the time is right.

The SEO concepts took me a long time to get my head around.

:)

olivitek
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi,

Like you I’ve been on a steep learning curve with all things SEO over the last few years. Its a bit of a moving target as you say.

Thoroughly recommend having a read of the free members PDF ‘Page One in 24 Hours’. I’m sure you’ll know a lot of it already, but there might be extra insights you’ll find useful.

Regards,
    Peter

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi GMarketer,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for sharing a little of your story with us :)

Our forum is lucky to include some very knowledgeable SEO and SEM folk, and I hope you pick up some handy advice here.

Thanks for joining us today, and by the way, next time you drop in, we’d love it if you’d tell us your name ;)

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.