Home – New Forums Selling online Sellers Wanted To Test New Buyer Feedback Site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NJG
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi we are looking for buyers to test a new site that contains a reporting service for buyers, they will accumulate feedback just like sellers do on eBay however it only records negative experiences. It has other features such as latest news, statistics and forums. If you would like to help and see the merits in the site you will be given free lifetime membership for your assistance.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    NJG, post: 206940 wrote:
    Hi we are looking for buyers to test a new site that contains a reporting service for buyers, they will accumulate feedback just like sellers do on eBay however it only records negative experiences. It has other features such as latest news, statistics and forums. If you would like to help and see the merits in the site you will be given free lifetime membership for your assistance.

I know this is your first post and you give us no details on who you are, but you are asking us to test out your site, maybe a little bit of information about yourself would help.

Also my main reason for asking is why do you only plan to record negative experiences. So what you are saying is that a business may have 100 postives and 1 negative, but all you record is the negative. Doesnt sound very positive to me.

NJG
    Up
    bb1, post: 206942 wrote:
    I know this is your first post and you give us no details on who you are, but you are asking us to test out your site, maybe a little bit of information about yourself would help.

Also my main reason for asking is why do you only plan to record negative experiences. So what you are saying is that a business may have 100 postives and 1 negative, but all you record is the negative. Doesnt sound very positive to me.

Hi we are an Australian company and located in Melbourne, I think maybe you have missed the idea, sites such as eBay do not allow sellers to record negative experiences with buyers you can only record positives, as a result every buyer on eBay has a great record. This site allows people to record any negative experiences with buyers so the selling community can be aware of them. A buyer recently claimed a refund through Paypal but also refused to return the goods but his eBay feedback makes him appear to be an excellent customer, this site would warn other sellers about him. Every buyer reporting website only records the negatives, as that is the point of the website to weed out the negative buyers you do not wish to deal with
    Thanks

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    NJG, post: 206945 wrote:
    Hi we are an Australian company and located in Melbourne, I think maybe you have missed the idea, sites such as eBay do not allow sellers to record negative experiences with buyers you can only record positives, as a result every buyer on eBay has a great record. This site allows people to record any negative experiences with buyers so the selling community can be aware of them. A buyer recently claimed a refund through Paypal but also refused to return the goods but his eBay feedback makes him appear to be an excellent customer, this site would warn other sellers about him. Every buyer reporting website only records the negatives, as that is the point of the website to weed out the negative buyers you do not wish to deal with
    Thanks

Sorry no I have not missed the idea. I understand about Ebay not allowing sellers to leave negative feedback, and personally I see it as a problem, but I still see problems with your solution.

As per my original post, anyone checking your site will still think that this person is a bad person to deal with, because it shows a single negative, whereas they may have 100’s or thousands of positives on Ebay, but if they just check you site they are bad buyers.

But the other thing as well is that in reallity as a seller you dont actually get much of a chance to prequalify buyers anyhow. You have an item up for sale, and the buyer just comes along and either bids or does a buy it now. You don’t get a real option (unless unpaid item strikes) to say before they bid, lets go check anon’s web site to see if they have negatives. Sure I guess after they have purchased you can, but not sure what benefit that will give you.

NJG
    Up
    bb1, post: 206947 wrote:
    Sorry no I have not missed the idea. I understand about Ebay not allowing sellers to leave negative feedback, and personally I see it as a problem, but I still see problems with your solution.

As per my original post, anyone checking your site will still think that this person is a bad person to deal with, because it shows a single negative, whereas they may have 100’s or thousands of positives on Ebay, but if they just check you site they are bad buyers.

But the other thing as well is that in reallity as a seller you dont actually get much of a chance to prequalify buyers anyhow. You have an item up for sale, and the buyer just comes along and either bids or does a buy it now. You don’t get a real option (unless unpaid item strikes) to say before they bid, lets go check anon’s web site to see if they have negatives. Sure I guess after they have purchased you can, but not sure what benefit that will give you.

If a buyer has a good feedback of 100 or 1000’s but only 2 or 3 bad feedback’s then they are bad buyers, exactly the same way in reverse this would make a seller a bad seller as there percentage would be 98-99%, so only having the negatives is the important part (if a seller has 3 bad feedback out of 100 trust me they are a bad seller and people want to avoid them) ….. every site around the world only do it this way and some people pay $50 a month for it. Also everyone that is listed on the site you can choose to download the database and upload it to eBay to block them from being able to buy from you or you can check up everyone that buys from you before you post it to foresee potential problems. I have had over 1000 transactions on eBay in the past 12 months so I have designed the site to be beneficial from a sellers point of view, and if all else fails buyers will think twice before blackmailing for refunds if they know their details will be put on the web for all to see.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.