Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Selling, law of attraction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    heftzwecke
    • Total posts: 213
    Up
    ::

I had some thought on selling recently. There are so many hints here and methods and if we used all of them we would be millionaires by now. But I think it is more a mental attitude. Something in me tells me that I should give my plants away to fellow gardeners, whith that in mind it is too difficult to sell.
    Recently there was a thread which was titeled with law of attraction (but used in a different sense than commonly), I don’t know weather you believe in this kind of things, but I realise that my thinking has a huge impact on sales. I believe it does not matter which methods we use or weather we sell offline or online it is the attitude which matters.
    Any thoughts?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,339
    Up

Strategies, tactics. channels and budgets among other things matter.

Attitude is also important ie, how can I help you to get what you need vs how can I sell you something?

I will take the former over the latter every day.

Joli
    Participant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

I do believe methods matter and certain methods work better for different businesses. If we all used the same methods they probably wouldn’t work for all business types.

However, law of attraction / belief in self and product also matters. If selling is all about how we can help our customers and we don’t know, understand or believe our product can help others, we’ll have difficulty selling it.

For you feeling like you want to give your plants away to fellow gardeners because it’s easier to give them away than to sell them, suggests you’re not sure how your plants will benefit your customers. ??

heftzwecke
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

I realise that if I am in ther right mind/mood things turn to be positive. I realise that there are suddenly coincidences and things happening and I have the right ideas too. Maybe this is supersticious???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.