Home – New Forums Selling online Selling of Plus Size Women’s Active Wear Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peri
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could assist me. I am wanting to sell my online business for Plus Size Women’s Active Wear (still operating as a registered company, inclusive of branding and products).

Would anyone know where I can even BEGIN to find potential buyers? I don’t have a huge quantity of goods, but is a perfect start up for anyone wanting to break into the industry.

Many thanks for your help!
    Peri

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    Peri, post: 189748 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could assist me. I am wanting to sell my online business for Plus Size Women’s Active Wear (still operating as a registered company, inclusive of branding and products).

Would anyone know where I can even BEGIN to find potential buyers? I don’t have a huge quantity of goods, but is a perfect start up for anyone wanting to break into the industry.

Peri

Your existing clients are a good opportunity.

Your competitors are a good opportunity.

Advertise on Facebook.

Go through a broker.

Jenny

Cristelle
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Peri, post: 189748 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Peri

Hi Peri

I would love to hear more about your business you have for sale. Am particularly interested in what brands you carry and what sizes you cater for. I have a brand new physical activewear store in Gympie and may be interested.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Cristelle

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

You could check out http://www.flippa.com which is for buying and selling web sites / domain names etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.