• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Recovery Russ
    • Total posts: 36
    Up
    ::

Hey team!

I’m after some advise on how to structure the information/training based side of my business.

I am primarily a debt collector, as part of my service I work with my clients to help them put in systems and processes to mitigate their exposure to risk and to prevent them from ending up with bad debts in the first place that require the need for them to hire someone like myself.

Generally my clients only become clients when they already have existing problems to deal with. One of my clients told me she wished she knew everything I’d told her before they wrecked their cashflow with a long list overdue invoices.

So to fill this need, I’m putting together a Seminar to explain to SMEs how to structure their accounts receivable processes before they get into trouble with non-payers and payment disputes. Kind of a “Bad Debtor Vaccination” for your business.

Essentially my question is what is the best way to deliver this information. I’d initially only planned on conducting Seminars in person in different cities (I travel alot anyway so this wouldn’t be much of an added expense) however there is also the option of conducting a Webinar as well.

I don’t have any experience with Webinars and my personal impression of them (from a customer perspective) is that they are a waste of time.

Is that a misconception or are they a viable method of conducting training? And if so, are they useful for full paid training or only for free introductory info as a marketing tool for the paid face to face seminars.

Any advice or opinions are welcome.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.