Home – New Forums New here? Share your story SEO for our website and domain change, webhosting – Input Needed.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Resumes To You
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

As an online business that I started over 3 years ago now with limited funds – like many start up’s, I looked at many cheap ways to get myself started and online. I use odesk (offshore Indian providers) for my SEO and now that I have been using them for a while now I’m looking for alternative solution’s and Australian SEO providers that can take us to the next level, without the hefty price tag.
    I have spent the weekend reviewing quotes and boy they range from $350.00 to $1,700 per month.
    I have no hesitation in paying a local (Australian company) that can achieve results but what I’m trying to get my head around and from my little knowledge of SEO providers here in australia is what is the difference between $350.00 and $1,700 dollars???? when they all tell me they will work with around 10 keywords / key phrases.???

My current offshore provider through odesk have done some good leg work for us and now I’m seeking advice on moving local or staying offshore???

I also run my website with a domain .info but also own the recently purchased .com.au domain and want advice on sticking with the .info domain or use .com.au – does this effect SEO services????

I also would like to know if anyone has had any experiences like this and also using local webhostings for better SEO? Again I use an overseas web hosting provider to keep costs down.

I hope all this makes sense and I look forward to reading your feedback.

Thanks

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

It’s very difficult to understand what the difference is between the different quotes you have received without actually looking at the companies.

There are some very knowledgable SEO guys here on Flying Solo whom would be able to give good advice and maybe be able to actually run your SEO campaign.

I look forward to seeing some responses!

Cheers,

Matt

Resumes To You
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thanks Matt, I also look forward to some great feedback and responses.

Cheers,

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.