Home – New Forums Tech talk SEO post Penguin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Nikita
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    ::

To summarise recent Google changes it’s all about Content now, am I correct to say that? So should we expect SEO transformation into GCO – google content optimisation? Videos, photos, graphics, articles, lot’s of sharing…and lot’s of love as a result.

seocourse
    • Total posts: 918
    Up
    novnik, post: 121333 wrote:
    To summarise recent Google changes it’s all about Content now, am I correct to say that? So should we expect SEO transformation into GCO – google content optimisation? Videos, photos, graphics, articles, lot’s of sharing…and lot’s of love as a result.

Lots of love, but don’t forget that to be 1st you need to take someone down… that’s when the love stops and the war/game begins. ;)

Nikita
    Up
    seocourse, post: 121334 wrote:
    Lots of love, but don’t forget that to be 1st you need to take someone down… that’s when the love stops and the war/game begins. ;)

But at least this game/war will be on equal terms. If you are producing great content and people love it than you are winner – no matter how big or small you are. If you are big and don’t want to bother – AdWords will be your only and best friend (I believe that is a Google strategy from their business inception).

seocourse
    • Total posts: 918
    Up
    novnik, post: 121335 wrote:
    But at least this game/war will be on equal terms. If you are producing great content and people love it than you are winner – no matter how big or small you are. If you are big and don’t want to bother – AdWords will be your only and best friend (I believe that is a Google strategy from their business inception).

You make sense but I if you write great content and people can’t find it… what’s the point then?

Let say… tou post a lovely post about Web design strategy. you get 1000 comments people love it.

Then FlyingSolo posts an article about web design strategy, they get no comment. nobody loves it.

Who will ranks first for Web design strategy?
    Flying Solo

Why? Authority

Look at who are is the biggest winner in the US with the latest update?
    Amazon.
    Mega sites wins vs the little sites.

The idea of “write good stuff and people will come” is nice but it’s not a real strategy.
    The idea has to be “write good stuff and know how to get people linking back to your good stuff and keep writing and writing and writing and getting more people to link back… until you become an authority.”

I’m afraid without links, you still don’t get any love great content needs to rule the world.

Nikita
    Up
    seocourse, post: 121336 wrote:
    I’m afraid without links, you still don’t get any love great content needs to rule the world.

Of course, creating content is one thing, promoting your content is another. If you rely only on google that it might pick up your article for organic search is pointless. You are correct – you will lose due to Authority issues. You need to help big G to pick it up faster and index it better.

So once you have created a piece of content – let’s say infographic – part one is finished. The second part is to make catchy title or name for your piece of content, even optimise it with keywords if its video. The third part is to start promoting your piece of content – share on social (facebook, twitter, pinterest, google +, linked in). Submit to business and industry specific blogs, start discussion going. Send out email update to your subscribers. That’s a good start. Ask you friends or colleagues to like your article – it will increase authority of your content. It needs to become viral. Part 3: Repeat everything above for the next piece of content and so on… GCO here we go… ;)

sailcorp
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

thanks mate for sharing this post !
    its really helpful for my online business we should know about Penguin

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.