Home – New Forums Starting your journey Services Businesses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tennasee
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

Who’s offering services (rather than products) and in what fields (if I may ask)?

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi there! :)

I currently offer a service-based business in Brand Naming, Brand Identity and Graphic design. What about you?

Tennasee
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

I am researching starting a Document Control business. I would be going into their office, using their equipment (so I guess an independent contractor), but setting up systems and procedures.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Tennasee,

I provide services rather than products – in the area of trademark registration and intellectual property.

Chinesetranslator
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I provide Chinese translation and interpreting services. I also teach business Chinese.

Jewel Gao
    Translation Express
    Your Chinese Language Professionals

DarianCulbert
    • Total posts: 49
    Up

I provide travel service, exactly, cruise tours in Halong Bay, Vietnam. You can also look into this business too!

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up
    Tennasee, post: 119348 wrote:
    I am researching starting a Document Control business. I would be going into their office, using their equipment (so I guess an independent contractor), but setting up systems and procedures.

The businesses that have the most chance of succeeding are those where there is a need and setting up systems and procedures is a weakness for most SME businesses. Most know they would benefit and many would even like to but their day job (the demands of running a small business) doesn’t allow time. Those that do scale, almost always get this important area sorted out.

I think a great idea and certainly a need.

BTW I’m also in a service business – helping business owners improve their business skill set in areas that they may not yet have mastered.

GandJ
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

We provide credit control for SME to improve their cash flow at a lower cost, a tailored solution to suit the clients needs be it just collection of overdue invoices or a full credit management service.
    Good luck with your business idea.
    Judy

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Hi Tennasee,

I provide copywriting and PR/marketing consultancy for small business

Cheers

Nicole

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Tennasee, post: 119348 wrote:
    I am researching starting a Document Control business. I would be going into their office, using their equipment (so I guess an independent contractor), but setting up systems and procedures.I think a cloud based document control SAAS would be really interesting.

It’s the future!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.