Home – New Forums Starting your journey Sewing Required

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Greenacid Media
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I am not new to FS but I have recently decided to build a profile and become a member.

I am seeking sewing services for clothing for a new brand of clothing and would like to try and keep it in Australia if I can find a reliable company who is able to do the required work.

So I guess are there any lurking sewing companies that may be able to assist?

Kind Regards,

Ned Higgins
    Greenacid Media

DreamscanbeVisions
    • Total posts: 284
    Up

Things don’t just come to you because you want it, you have to go & get it.

JaneB
    • Total posts: 324
    Up
    Greenacid Media, post: 73167 wrote:
    I am seeking sewing services for clothing for a new brand of clothing and would like to try and keep it in Australia if I can find a reliable company who is able to do the required work.

So I guess are there any lurking sewing companies that may be able to assist?

Good on you for trying to find a company in Australia. You need to search for “sewing contractors”. Other search terms may pop up on your quest to find a company and others on FS are sure to have some ideas. Good luck.

DreamscanbeVisions, post: 73178 wrote:

What on earth kind of help was that? We’re here on FS to offer support to each other not the other way around.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Ned,
    Great to see you getting involved in the forums and all the best with the business.
    Cheers
    Peter

DreamscanbeVisions
    Up
    JaneB, post: 73180 wrote:
    Good on you for trying to find a company in Australia. You need to search for “sewing contractors”. Other search terms may pop up on your quest to find a company and others on FS are sure to have some ideas. Good luck.

What on earth kind of help was that? We’re here on FS to offer support to each other not the other way around.

The best advice is not always the nicest.

Greenacid Media
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    DreamscanbeVisions, post: 73178 wrote:

Hi Samir,

Thank you for your input, But perhaps you should put more focus into your own unfinished projects instead.

I have looked in a few places for this work and I do have another label who is willing to fit some of my sewing around their productions, however the scale to which I am working towards may be too much for them.

My post was more of an offer for starting a long term relationship with another small business in terms of work rather than easily outsourcing to Asia or similar.

Additionally thank you Jane and Peter for your comments, they are appreciated.

Thank you again, hope you are all having a good Easter.

Kind Regards,

Ned – Greenacid Media

DreamscanbeVisions
    Up

No worries, no hard feelings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.