Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Share some ideas learn some new skills ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kinetica
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Is anybody interested in Meeting up in Adelaide City (central ) Im interested in digital marketing strategies and social media website development. I want to talk to some like minded business to share some ideas and learn some new skills : if you are interested please email [email protected]

Tiggerito
    • Total posts: 362
    Up

I’m always interested in a chat.

Tiggerito
    • Total posts: 362
    Up

I’m always interested in a chat.

NickMorris
    Participant
    • Total posts: 283
    Up

Yep, you can count me in as well

NickMorris
    Participant
    • Total posts: 283
    Up

Yep, you can count me in as well

Philippa
    • Total posts: 125
    Up
    kinetica , post: 112137 wrote:
    Is anybody interested in Meeting up in Adelaide City (central ) Im interested in digital marketing strategies and social media website development. I want to talk to some like minded business to share some ideas and learn some new skills : if you are interested please email [email protected]

I’m about to organise the May meet-up so you are of course welcome to join us. There is usually a few from your field of work that attend our regular meet-ups.

Philippa

Philippa
    • Total posts: 125
    Up
    kinetica , post: 112137 wrote:

I’m about to organise the May meet-up so you are of course welcome to join us. There is usually a few from your field of work that attend our regular meet-ups.

Philippa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.