Home Forums Logistics Shipping question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mdb1492
    • Total posts: 1

Gday everyone, brand new to this thread and just wondering if anyone can help me out with some shipping problems for my business

I run an ebay business I bought a little over a year ago selling specialty timbers, I do alright on the sales side of things but shipping is my main problem at the moment

I use fastway couriers and aus post to ship my orders As, timber can be pretty big and bulky and awkward shapes fastway couriers is good because they can send 2100mm long and 25kg, aus post can only send 1050mm but they’re a lot cheaper.

The problem is neither of these two offer flat rate shipping so I spend a lot of my time getting quotes for people which is a huge chunk of my time as I dont have any employees to help, it’s just me.

Sendle is the next best option but they dont service my area and they dont have a depot I can deliver to.

So my question is, has anybody over come this problem and how? How do you get cheaper shipping options for your business?
    Keeping in mind that I want to be able to send parcels up to 2m and probably up to 25kg or more.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,127

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=117531]@Mdb1492[/USER] .

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some advice to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Dash Freight
    Participant
    • Total posts: 91

hello [USER=117531]@Mdb1492[/USER] . I have a few options for you . email me or call me. I need to ask you a few questions

Rob Dash E: rob@dashfreight.com.au M: 61 423 136 053 Quotes: https://tinyurl.com/yae7tbj6 S: live:rd2221
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.