Home – New Forums Find the help you need Shocking DIY-er Turned Outsourcer – Recommendation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up
    ::

I am a shocker.

DIY – that’s my middle name. From renovating, to gardening, to everything physically possible (even if it takes me 10 years) in business.

At the end of last year I started using Michelle from Marquet Consulting for my bits and bobs that I needed to do but didn’t have time for.

Michelle is FANTASTIC. No hand holding necessary. She takes my problems and turns them into a solution.

I’m loving working alongside her and am amazed at the speed (and FUN!) she does it with. You rock Michelle!

*this is not a paid promo ;)

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Thank you Leah for the kind and wonderful words.

I love helping solo and small business, but the best bit is working with and alongside their owners.

It is a team effort! It is wonderful to work with someone who lets me provide the best service I can, by delegating and trusting me to do the work! So thank you to you, Leah. Can’t wait to see Navy Crockett grow and develop!

Michelle

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Good on you Leah for taking the time to share your experiences. I’ve also had the pleasure of working with Michelle, albeit in a different role – but, still really pleased to know her and work with her :)

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Thanks Jacqui, it has been a pleasure to work with you. Organising the trademarks has been a piece of cake with your wonderful services.
    Michelle

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Whoa! Lots of lurve around here. Wonderful to read happy experience stories between members.

Robert :)

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Thanks Jacqui, it has been a pleasure to work with you. Organising the trademarks has been a piece of cake with your wonderful services.

Thanks Michelle – but this thread is about your wonderful services!!
    Leah’s post is timely for me – I’ve just sent you an email because I think I do need your services!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.