Home – New Forums Selling online Shopify/inventory management

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shockfree
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hey all,

Seeking any comments, thoughts or experiences with the various shopify apps in regard to inventory management, with particular reference to efficacy of multiple sales channel functionality (ability to import/export product info, inventory sync, automated invoicing etc). Mainly selling on eBay and looking to take that next step with some proper inventory management between the two channels.

There seems no shortage of apps that appear could do the job. Before I spend days trialling them all I thought I would reach out and see who’s already successfully using shopify app(s) for this purpose.

Thanks FS.

Mark

TheTravellingJeweller
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I just took a look at your website and I believe you could use Shopify solely as your inventory management system. I personally use both Shopify & Vend to handle my inventory as I sell online and direct to customers, but would most certainly only be using Shopify if it was at all possible.

Ability to import/export product info – Shopify has an import/export feature
    Inventory sync – Everything is contained in the manage inventory section and will be adjusted automatically with each sale.
    Automated invoicing – Use the free “Order Printer” app to print correct tax invoices

If you have any problems with any of these features give me a shout and I should be able to run you through it. I would also suggest taking a free trial with shopify and testing it out.

Best of luck!

PeterJones
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi guys,I just found this supplier who can supply compatible hardware, they are very helpful

http://www.pos99.com.au

happy shopifying…

Elle07
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi guys, I’m afraid I’m a bit of a rookie with the software available for inventory management. At the moment we use Shopify for our online store, launching shortly, and are looking at using Quickbooks for invoicing etc, but confused at how we can also use this to manage inventory? Does Vend do both?

Our turnover and price points will be low starting out, so I’m looking for something economical that I can also grow with. Apologies in advance for not knowing much about it, still in the learning curve… Appreciate any help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.