Home – New Forums Starting your journey shopping e-commerce cart & accounting software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    ::

Hi mrsbrown,

If you Go for any Ready made solutions, they can not Give you All features.

I recommended to make it custom and if you want we can also Do that.

Thanks.

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

Hi mrsbrown,

If you Go for any Ready made solutions, they can not Give you All features.

I recommended to make it custom and if you want we can also Do that.

Thanks.

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    Fuggsy
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    nominal, post: 110829 wrote:
    Our solution (see signature) is not exactly an online accounting although it mostly works off the web.

We support a few shopping carts and other online solutions:
    * ZenCart
    * Magento
    * VirtueMart
    * PayPal
    * EBay orders coming up soon.
    * Many other online integration points.

It is certainly user friendly and cost effective.
    Let me know if there anything I can do to help.

Good luck,
    Uri

Hi uri whats the eBay orders that you are talking about with nominal? As in whats it going to do?

Fuggsy
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    nominal, post: 110829 wrote:
    Our solution (see signature) is not exactly an online accounting although it mostly works off the web.

We support a few shopping carts and other online solutions:
    * ZenCart
    * Magento
    * VirtueMart
    * PayPal
    * EBay orders coming up soon.
    * Many other online integration points.

It is certainly user friendly and cost effective.
    Let me know if there anything I can do to help.

Good luck,
    Uri

Hi uri whats the eBay orders that you are talking about with nominal? As in whats it going to do?

Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

I was going to suggest http://www.magentocommerce.com/ (Magento) is great software, a ton of features and exactly what you’re looking for. Plus it’s easy to configure and get used too.

Not too hard to make a template around either.
    If you need any help with a store design and setup, you let me know

Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

I was going to suggest http://www.magentocommerce.com/ (Magento) is great software, a ton of features and exactly what you’re looking for. Plus it’s easy to configure and get used too.

Not too hard to make a template around either.
    If you need any help with a store design and setup, you let me know

Printerboy
    • Total posts: 151
    Up
    mrsbrown, post: 109863 wrote:
    Hi – I am looking to upgrade both my shopping e-cart website and then switch to a compatible online accounting software program.

I need to see a dashboard/snapshot of daily financial status including stock held etc.

I currently use a “template” shopping cart through magicdust.com.au and a very basic cash books set up through excel for my accounts (very manual!)

Can anyone recommend affordable and user friendly option/s for a small business?

As far as ecommerce goes Magento is your go to. I deal with large SEO companies on a daily basis with my clients, and they always get me to suggest Magento.

I use it for a few of my clients and I have found that it has great scale. You can start off using it for free, and if you grow it can grow with you.

If you need any help with setting up a Magento account just send me a private message and I will send through some instructions.

Hope this helps

Ben.

Printerboy
    • Total posts: 151
    Up
    mrsbrown, post: 109863 wrote:
    Hi – I am looking to upgrade both my shopping e-cart website and then switch to a compatible online accounting software program.

I need to see a dashboard/snapshot of daily financial status including stock held etc.

I currently use a “template” shopping cart through magicdust.com.au and a very basic cash books set up through excel for my accounts (very manual!)

Can anyone recommend affordable and user friendly option/s for a small business?

As far as ecommerce goes Magento is your go to. I deal with large SEO companies on a daily basis with my clients, and they always get me to suggest Magento.

I use it for a few of my clients and I have found that it has great scale. You can start off using it for free, and if you grow it can grow with you.

If you need any help with setting up a Magento account just send me a private message and I will send through some instructions.

Hope this helps

Ben.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.