Home – New Forums Tech talk Should I dig deeper into Google “Not Provided” and how?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JohnW
    • Total posts: 2,642
    Up
    ::
    Qinnie(OzFairTrade), post: 191676 wrote:
    I just discovered SEMRUSH and it’s so good! I used up the free 10 searches already and they gave me such valuable information. I now have a much better idea of what keywords to target and where I need to get to.
    Hi Quinnie,
    I just tried SEMRUSH using a client’s site and it gave absolutely no useful info whatsoever.

You know what keywords (search phrases) that you need to target much better than any SEO tool.

The problem with these tools that claim to report most frequently used keywords is – THEY DON’T.

All they report is a handfull of search phrases that are frequently used by a very small number of search engine users.

Don’t be misled by largely useless SEO tools.
    Regs,
    JohnW

pauls
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    ::

Hi Quinnie,

had a read of a few of the posts.

Your content should be grouped into themes.
    Overusing the phrase freetrade or any other phrase is dangerous.
    It would be far better to focus your efforts on refining your content around the specific product themes.
    You can then create new content that targets your buyers at different research stages. These articles/images or even videos can be placed into pages that support each product category.

Don’t focus on 1 specific term per section, instead topics and themes.
    This will give you diversity and over time a better understanding of keywords.
    BTW make sure your website search feature is easily seen and keywords searched are stored – this will help you further in content and product!

This will create more substance, appeal and engagement that can be amplified via social sharing. An associated benefit can be improved Google exposure and links from other relevant sites.

In-case you forget… topics and themes :-)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.