Home – New Forums Starting your journey Should I revisit my services?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    MichaelY
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

From what I can read from your situation I believe there are two options:
    1 As you offer a broad offer of services, you have to analyse if you are giving the right message about which type of clients you are trying to attract.
    2 Do not try to reach everything, remember that is always better to focus on an specific area, your true area of expertise and the one that you enjoy the most, and focus on that. If you try to offer everything for everyone you will end up feeling frustrated.

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Thanks Michael

And yes, I agree. I think one of the problems is I am not attracting the right clients. And you know what? It’s no surprise that when I go back to my business plan, my current marketing is not aligned to that. *slaps head*

It’s all food for thought and I am spending some time repositioning and refocusing.

Cheers

Nicole

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Thanks Michael

And yes, I agree. I think one of the problems is I am not attracting the right clients. And you know what? It’s no surprise that when I go back to my business plan, my current marketing is not aligned to that. *slaps head*

It’s all food for thought and I am spending some time repositioning and refocusing.

Cheers

Nicole

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

Sorry everyone who PM’d me about this thread, only just got hte messages today! EEK! I have found someone now but thanks.

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

Sorry everyone who PM’d me about this thread, only just got hte messages today! EEK! I have found someone now but thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.