Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Should I work for free or not flow chart link

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up
    ::

This is a page by another illustrator Jessica Hische, who created this page in response to all the various requests for free work.

It will probably resonate with many of us, regardless of what field we work in.

Find the middle and start from there.
    http://shouldiworkforfree.com/

Her normal website is at http://jessicahische.com/

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Karen, you’ve made my day. I’m going to be bookmarking that one and sharing it with a few people!

Thank you!
    Jayne

John C.
    • Total posts: 439
    Up

That’s hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

I can’t wait until I’m “knee deep in promised organs”! lol

Cheers,
    John

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

Haha….. thanks for that! :)

Gordon Akman
    • Total posts: 229
    Up

Funny stuff! When people try and nickle and dime me I try and get away from them by saying things like ‘If you search around there are a number of other businesses that I have heard do a very good job’. Problem is.. when you politely start trying to end the call and get away from them it’s like they become more interested and end up wanting to a do deal with you at a fair price.

You may ask ‘Why would it be a problem if they end up wanting to do a deal with you at a fair price?’ The answer can be provided simply in the words of a very good Salesperson I used to work with: ‘Gordon, if they are like this before you do a deal with them, imagine what they are going to be like after you do a deal with them.’ lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.