Home – New Forums Starting your journey Should You Be An Entrepreneur? Take This Test

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samith
    • Total posts: 187
    Up
    ::

Found this nice test to give you an idea if working for yourself is the way to go for you, My results were very interesting :)

“Some of your friends are doing it. People who do it are in the front pages and web almost every day. Even President Obama is talking about it. So should you do it? Should you join the millions of people every year who take the plunge and start their first ventures?”

http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2010/02/should_you_be_an_entrepreneur.html

Cheers!
    Samith

Michael_R
    • Total posts: 130
    Up

Well I guess it is time to hand in my notice!!

You said your results were interesing – In what way??

Samith
    Up

According to the results, I should have been fired ages ago, that’s true in a way I actually walked out of two very lucrative jobs with just one week notice, couldn’t do them anymore, but make sure you do it for the right reasons, and start part time first don’t go full time at once.

Cheers!
    Samith.

peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

Yep. I think I comfortably passed.

But I WOULD have done the test differently, maybe make a video out of it, or investigate a way of making it interactive with a scoring system to give you different responses,,,,, Hmmm, there might be a business idea in this, shhhh.

Samith
    Up
    peppie, post: 33074 wrote:
    Yep. I think I comfortably passed.

But I WOULD have done the test differently, maybe make a video out of it, or investigate a way of making it interactive with a scoring system to give you different responses,,,,, Hmmm, there might be a business idea in this, shhhh.

Haha you are right thats a great idea! I’m sure domain is available EntrepreneurChecklist.com.au :)

Cheers!
    Samith

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.