Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Shout out to all my new friends in the FS Community

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simon Maselli (Metamorph)
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,

My name is Simon,

Just wanted to take a minute to say hi. Whilst I’m no stranger to business the flying solo community is something that is new and I want to say thank you to all that contribute.

I’m looking forward to following many of you in this forum, there’s always so much to learn.

Ok so about my business: It’s officially named Metamorph Business P/L although I have nicknamed it Metabiz – it just sounds cooler… you can learn more at http://metabiz.com.au but to summarise “I focus on leveraging innovation and creativity to achieve rapid business growth especially in tough markets.”

So I’m probably not the most serious coach/consultant whatever word you choose out there but I’ve got a number of proven programs that are just fun – I know, I know fun and business are not supposed to go together but hey whatever works!

I’m passionate, energetic, adaptable and located in Melbourne, Vic. I would dearly love if one of my new friends could recommend a few networking groups that they think I may be of a good fit.

Again, Looking forward to reading more of your wisdom guys, keep it up.

Simon

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the contributors side of the forum! ;)

I love the sound of what you are doing – I think fun in business is important otherwise it just becomes boring hard work. :(

Whereabouts in Melbourne are you? I’m in Burwood East – there’s a few of us Flying Soloists in the East. Keep an eye on the Meet-ups part of the forum as there are a number of groups that get together each month to put names to faces. Hopefully I’ll see you around! There’s also been a number of Networking functions listed in the Networking area of late.

Cheers
    Daniel

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your kind words about Flying Solo :)

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here and that you find some great folk to network with.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.