• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sjr
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all, im new on this web site and reading some of the posts and replys on this forum its not hard to see just how beneficial Flying Solo is to new starters in buiseness . At the moment im combing through the pages of AS-4674, construction and fitout of food premises, national food safety standard 3.2.3, local govt construction and fit out requirements for food premises. My wife and I want to start a juice/sushi kiosk in a shopping centre , im not a fan of franchises in this retail area because I think there over priced and inflexible and there presentation falls short of the kind of shop I want to have. Has anyone out there done a similar thing, had a kiosk or shop designed while going through all the processesses of getting into a mall and trading? Ive downloaded ISPTs , Westfields and Colonial First States design and fitout criteria and found them complex and difficult to say the least. Coloinal First States ecologically sustainable design requirements are downright laughable. Having the kiosk made in China then imported seems like an option at the moment, but will it meet AS-4674, if anyone can pass me on the contact details of a retail designer in WA or elsewhere who can draft up plans to standard I would appreciate it, cheers

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi sjr,

Wow! It sounds like you’ve got a lot on your plate there.

I hope you find the info and advice you need soon.

Thanks for joining Flying Solo, and good luck for your new venture!
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.