Home – New Forums Starting your journey Skincare Contract Manufacturers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AussieRozzie
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m new here, so thank you for any suggestions people can make!

I am setting up a skincare company that uses natural Australian ingredients, with a view to export. I am currently looking at the options for contract manufacturers in Australia and would love to hear from anyone with experience in this field. Any suggestions, feedback, opinions on potential manufacturers that you have used etc. (Or any tips in general with this field are all welcome)

It would get me so far as I am still setting things up and getting formulations going.

Thanks for your help.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

If no one gives a suggestion do a search on the forum, as I know a similar question was asked about 3 or 4 months back and there were a couple of options given

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    AussieRozzie, post: 236906, member: 83062 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I’m new here, so thank you for any suggestions people can make!

I am setting up a skincare company that uses natural Australian ingredients, with a view to export. I am currently looking at the options for contract manufacturers in Australia and would love to hear from anyone with experience in this field. Any suggestions, feedback, opinions on potential manufacturers that you have used etc. (Or any tips in general with this field are all welcome)

It would get me so far as I am still setting things up and getting formulations going.

Thanks for your help.
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums. It is great to have you!

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some on-point advice.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.