Home – New Forums Marketing mastery slow couple of weeks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    easypeas
    • Total posts: 80
    Up
    ::

I manage quite a number of customer’s online businesses, and I have noticed the number of phone calls & web requests they have received over the last 2 weeks have reduced quite a bit for many of them.

Web traffic hasn’t reduced… in fact its gone up a little on average, but phone & web requests have really dropped off. Weird.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Gav

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up

I have, but only off a really small sample. I still have contact forms coming in off a couple of sites that have been getting a high level of enquiries till about a 2 months ago. Haven’t really looked to see if the actual traffic has dropped off also.

Part of it’s seasonal, as they are predominantly seasonal services and products, but talking to the owner (who markets in other ways) it’s dead (beyond seasonal factors).

In the “physical” world, I know a few SB’s that are really gasping for air.

Expressway
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

I have found web traffic has increased but actual work has slowed down. Talking to my customers it is the way it is and no one expects it to change until after the election

Têejâa
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hey,

We have found at work that there is a lot more people holding back waiting for the elections and also awaiting tax returns. I have had many people in the last couple of days saying just that. Elections, Super and Tax returns is halting their spending.

Cheers,
    Têejâa

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Yep. I carefully recorded inquiries coming into in my home improvements business over many years.

During June and July inquiries were always way down.

EOFY, school holidays, pre-Christmas and long weekends also took their toll, but nothing had a worse impact on inquiries than a looming Federal Election.

Best to use any quiet time to prepare for the hoped for post election rush!

All best,

Lindsay

DANKS
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

Think it will stay quiet until elections in September.

Noticed a large slow down in a number of industrys even since election had been callled..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.