Home – New Forums Starting your journey Small Business Grant Writers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Divya R
    • Total posts: 44
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

My name is Divya and I am from Melbourne. I am wondering if any of you have used grant writers?

I am wanting to apply for the City of Melbourne grant for a startup small business which opens in July and would love to get your recommendation and feedback. Thank you.

Divya

Bulletpoint
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Divya,

As a previous recipient, I know that most companies are successful on their second attempt.

Also, most companies are not start up companies and have some traction with existing sales to demonstrate financial viability.

I would suggest giving it a go yourself first time around. Otherwise happy to give you some names.

Ben

Angela Caruso
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi there,

I am a professional grant and tender writer. More than happy to discuss your needs and assist how I can.
    I have successfully won many government tenders ($7mil+) and grants through philanthropic trusts and foundations for a variety of organisations.

Cheers
    Angela

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Divya,

In addition to these points, you’ll find a couple more responses on Facebook too. Head here to check them out: https://www.facebook.com/FlyingSoloAU/posts/849598165068745

Good luck with your grant,
    Jayne

Divya R
    • Total posts: 44
    Up

Thank you all for your comments, appreciate it.
    Ben thank you for your feedback, I don’t think I can be good at writing a grant and it might be a waste of time if I did it as I have absolutely no experience in that area. So I reckon the best thing to do is to get someone else do it for me.

Thanks Jayne, I have had a look at the Facebook post as well.

Angela I would love to get in touch and see what you can offer. Could you pass me your email so I can send you a detailed msg? Thanks Angela.

Regards,

Divya

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

We do have a manual on how to apply for grants. It’s step by step and very easy to follow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.