Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Small Business is Australia’s Backbone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Crusty Mark
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

My name is Mark Travers, Lead Strategist at Nexus Digital Marketing.
    Having worked in many businesses ranging from very small to very,very large I am energised to be back in the start-up arena helping SME’s thrive in todays changing business landscape.

I’m particularly excited about how we have put together a set of services that make quality online marketing attainable to any business, on any budget. We believe small business is the heart and soul of our communities and should be, in many ways supported more.

So we hope to make a possitive differnce in the small business community by helping them compete with the larger corporate players.

Game On !

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Mark

The title of this post is very true and it is constantly growing, personally I would rather deal with a small business any day than a large corporation.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Flying Solo! I’m sure your expertise will come in handy around here.

I like the look of your site but had a tiny bit of feedback: The text is quite low on your homepage, so after reading I started clicking the black and green boxes. When they weren’t clickable, I was a little confused, and it took me a while to find the menu all the way back up at the top of the page.

Only a few seconds of course, but “don’t make me think” is a good rule to live by on the web.

Best of luck and hope to see you around!

Dave

Crusty Mark
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the great feedback. Changes have been implemented.

Thanks again,
    Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.