Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Small Cleaning Company Owner Would Love To Talk With Others In the Cleaning Industry

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    econ-01
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I run a small eco-friendly commercial cleaning company in perth.Would like to meet and talk with others in the same industry, so we can talk about different things that work and compare ideas.Would be nice to have a list or group of like minded people to bounce ideas off from time to time about the cleaning industry.

So if your in the cleaning industry and you have any question please feel free to ask me.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Re: Small Cleaning Company Owner Would Love To Talk With Others In the Cleaning Indus

Hi econ-01,

Welcome to the forum :)

We find that the community here is generally most likely to chip in and help when they feel they’ve gotten to know you a little and when they understand how you’re planning to use any info they contribute.

If you’re able to update this thread with a bit more info about your business and the reasons behind your request, I think you’ll receive more replies.

Hope that helps, and good luck for your research,

Jayne

econ-01
    Up

Re: Small Cleaning Company Owner Would Love To Talk With Others In the Cleaning Indus

Thanks for the help Jayne :D

MD Clean
    Participant
    • Total posts: 308
    Up

Hi Econ,

I am on the Gold Coast. My contact details are on my website or private message me.

Wecome to the forums.

econ-01
    Up

Hi Paul,

Nice to meet you :)

Hows the cleaning industry treating you over in the Gold Coast ?

I had a look at your website looks good , i like the idea of your price break down to give clients an idea of what they are looking at paying for service ?

If you don’t mind me asking looks like you charge around $45 an hour ?

Feel free to have a look at our webpage http://www.econcleaning.com.au any feed back would help.

MD Clean
    Participant
    Up

econ-01, post: 206805 wrote:
    Hi Paul,

Nice to meet you :)

Hows the cleaning industry treating you over in the Gold Coast ?

I had a look at your website looks good , i like the idea of your price break down to give clients an idea of what they are looking at paying for service ?

If you don’t mind me asking looks like you charge around $45 an hour ?

Feel free to have a look at our webpage http://www.econcleaning.com.au any feed back would help.

The industry here is very competitive. Prices are often a race to the bottom but I am doing well anyway by offering a more premium service at a fair price.

I have some thoughts on your website – you have some great ideas – I would love to chat but am just so busy with work, and now buying a new property and selling my property (there will be tradies running around here everywhere tomorrow).

If you could call me next week, that would be great.

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253
    Up

Just had a look at your website. Looks great and you got all the information/content.

Only suggestion would be to remove all that extra white space on the header and bringing up the body a bit so that your slider would be visible nicely.

econ-01
    Up

ThexArm, post: 206829 wrote:
    Just had a look at your website. Looks great and you got all the information/content.

Only suggestion would be to remove all that extra white space on the header and bringing up the body a bit so that your slider would be visible nicely.

Thanks Thexarm,

You are right, had alot of people tell me this.:o

I will get on to it right away and send you a link after its done 😎

Thanks for the feed back!

econ-01
    Up

MD Clean, post: 206826 wrote:
    The industry here is very competitive. Prices are often a race to the bottom but I am doing well anyway by offering a more premium service at a fair price.

I have some thoughts on your website – you have some great ideas – I would love to chat but am just so busy with work, and now buying a new property and selling my property (there will be tradies running around here everywhere tomorrow).

If you could call me next week, that would be great.

Hi Paul,

life’s really crazy for me right now as well but im sure we could sort out a time to have a talk about my webpage and the cleaning industry some time soon .:)

allyoop
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

thats a great idea would be nice to bounce ideas of each other

MD Clean
    Participant
    Up

econ-01, post: 206918 wrote:
    Hi Paul,

life’s really crazy for me right now as well but im sure we could sort out a time to have a talk about my webpage and the cleaning industry some time soon .:)

Look forward to it. Would really love to talk about some of your ideas. I can normally always have a quick chat so call when you are free.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.