Home – New Forums Find the help you need Small graphic art project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I have a small photoshop project to do, and wondered if any of the graphic designers around here would like to give me a quote.

I need mock-up product shots made of some bottles, i.e. I have the label artwork (.ai files) and the image of the bottle, and need the two put together to create an image. The label needs to be given a slight curve so the text looks real rather than plonked on top.

There are 13 shots required in all, and the dimensions etc are exactly the same, only the text on the label panel changes.

Hope that makes sense? If you might be able to help, please send me a PM outlining the costs and timings.

Thanks heaps,
    Jayne :)

MMiad
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

Hi Jayne,

I’ve PMd you.

Cheers.

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

Hi Jayne,

I know a fantastic graphic designer, Leah from The Golden Goose Design Studio. She’s a member here and I’ll send her a link to this thread, but I’m sure she wouldn’t mind you contacting her directly. :)

Marnie

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks Marnie and Marc, but I’ve found someone to help me with this now.

Really appreciate your responses though.

Have a great weekend,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi all,

Just wanted to update this thread by saying that Matt Keath and the team at Smashing Design did a fantastic job on this photoshopping for us – for which we are very grateful.

Thanks again Matt – we especially appreciate that your team handled the tweaks so quickly and efficiently.

Love your work,
    Jayne

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

Glad they got the job done for you, Jayne! :)

Jayne Tancred, post: 119102 wrote:
    Hi all,

Just wanted to update this thread by saying that Matt Keath and the team at Smashing Design did a fantastic job on this photoshopping for us – for which we are very grateful.

Thanks again Matt – we especially appreciate that your team handled the tweaks so quickly and efficiently.

Love your work,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Jayne Tancred, post: 119102 wrote:
    Hi all,

Love your work,
    JayneSorry to bump an old thread, but I missed this first time around!

Glad we could be of service :)

Matt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.