Home Forums Tech talk Small office need internet/telephone connected

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alwayshope
    • Total posts: 46

Hi I am moving into a new office and need internet/and telephone connected. Just one office for myself. Wondering if anyone knows a good service provider?

RunicConvenience
    • Total posts: 186

I don’t think it exists for every good story you will find 10 horrible ones you need to research, call and work out the cost / benefits of each option this can only really be done by looking at what you need, what you think you want and what needs to happen to have your office working.

with the internet you should be able to find enough answers for this without chasing the last good review in the sea of salty dissatisified customers.

innotel
    • Total posts: 19
    Alwayshope, post: 270048, member: 41051 wrote:
    Hi I am moving into a new office and need internet/and telephone connected. Just one office for myself. Wondering if anyone knows a good service provider?

Happy to have a chat with you to get an idea on what you’re looking for and whether we (innoTel) would be a good fit – if not, we’re still happy to provide advice and recommend others in the industry that will do the job.

cheers,
    A

VoIPSmart
    • Total posts: 22

Hi, there is a few providers out there. If you are based in Sydney I can pay you a visit and show you what can be done and discuss your business requirements. Phones can be setup in a couple of hours

Oeck
    • Total posts: 8

Hi [USER=41051]@Alwayshope[/USER],

Yes, I suggest Aussie Broadband. They have good customer service and a good network.

– Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Peter @ Oeck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.