Home – New Forums Starting your journey Small office space needed Redcliffe Area

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up
    ::

Whilst I am busy getting frustrated with real estate agent not bothering to respond to me, I thought I should probably put a note on here. If anyone happens to have a small office/warehouse space, even as a sub lease in or near the Redcliffe area, please get in touch. I only need approx. 30sqm, so could easily fit into a back room or something :)

PM me with any details you might have. Thanks

Pure Rentals
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ::
    AgentMail, post: 72298 wrote:
    Whilst I am busy getting frustrated with real estate agent not bothering to respond to me, I thought I should probably put a note on here. If anyone happens to have a small office/warehouse space, even as a sub lease in or near the Redcliffe area, please get in touch. I only need approx. 30sqm, so could easily fit into a back room or something :)

PM me with any details you might have. Thanks

Hi Agentmail

Agents not getting back to you is this regarding renting an office or getting new buisness?

i will be looking for an office space soon aswell let me know how you go as was thinking of subletting to start with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.