Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Small Start & Bigger Hope – Hello from Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kangaroojosh
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    ::

Hey Fellow Pilots !!

Am Josh from Melbourne and feels great to be on board this forum to meet other entrepreneurs flying solo! It is really tough and challenging hence some support would be great for everyone..

I am a professional photographer also running a cleaning business. So its like double role, totally different. But using my creative and business skills at both areas.. looking forward to learning form you all too..

cheers
    Josh

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Josh and welcome

I hope you enjoy the forums and gain the support you are looking for. You have an interesting two businesses that you are running!

kangaroojosh
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    MissSassy, post: 197409 wrote:
    Hi Josh and welcome

I hope you enjoy the forums and gain the support you are looking for. You have an interesting two businesses that you are running!

Hi MissSassy,
    yeah, I know. Quite different but I have been pretty much to brand my businesses under one “kangaroo” umbrella to create a brand presence. Building my exposure, presence and team on both of them simultaneously too.

Cheers
    Josh

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Josh and welcome!

I actually think it’s really cool how you have two totally different businesses yet you somehow make it work. Very impressive.

And yep – support is always appreciated! Wishing you all the best in both of your endeavours… and of course, looking forward to seeing more of your posts on here! :-)

Angela

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.