Home – New Forums Tech talk SMS marketing platforms – recommendations?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sumo2
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Are there any recommendations for sending SMS messages to a customer database? I’ve heard of Vision6 but have not used it, and don’t have any experience in this area at all. I could google providers of course, and will, but was hoping for some recommendations.

This would be for a small company looking for a low-budget option, who currently want to send text messages as a reminder about forthcoming company events (after they’ve previously sent out email invites), and a reminder on the day to event-bookers; plus other occasional messages… They use vtiger crm.

I’d be grateful for any advice as to where to look initially! Thanks.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi sumo2, and welcome,

I think there are some folk around here with experience in SMS marketing, so have my fingers crossed that they’ll jump online with some insights for you.

We’ll also put a shout out on social media and see if we can rustle up any info there.

Good luck!
    Jayne

chrissharkey
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Autopilot (http://www.autopilothq.com) allows you to create a customer journey which includes sending SMS messages to customers. It is a drag and drop interface, so you can set up a Trigger Timer -> Send SMS to a list of contacts.

Obviously you can do more detailed customer journeys, but in terms of your use case this will suit.

Autopilot has a 30 day free trial so you can see that this will work for you. The cheapest plan is $5/month for 500 contacts.

Chris.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Nice to see you here Chris, I hope you and the bros are having fun!

I should point out to the community that you are of course heavily involved in the business you mention.

Chris – please add Autopilot details to your signature when you get a chance – this will keep our mods happy.

Robert :)

Ryinth
    • Total posts: 75
    Up

Have you looked at Twilio?

AndyMVP
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

My better half runs smsexpress.com.au. There are a few similar services around, some boasting lower prices (with asterisks), but few others allow you to pay as you go, with no minimum orders or setup fees.

My Guy
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

burstsms.com.au < these guys are PERFECT! directsms.com.au < These guys are easier with pay as you go plans.. I have used both and to be honest I usually only use Burst.

ClickyEmail
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

+1 to Burst SMS, they’re really good – lots of helpful service too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.