Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Social Media expert required

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AquaGirl
    • Total posts: 112
    Up
    ::

Im looking to work with a social media superstar for my business.

this is not about mediocre scale. i’d like to speak to someone with expertise in a broad spectrum of social media platforms including instagram, facebook, twitter, tumblr, among others.
    Also not interested in buying likes.

So if you have built pages with a significant amount of fans (over 20k.. the higher the better) and interaction that is very impressive, then i’d love to discuss this further with you :)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi AquaGirl

A quick search in our member directory brings up some possible candidates for you and given that the forums are fairly quiet this time of year, I’ll also post a link across to this thread from our ‘need a resource’ section.

Good luck with your search,

Robert

AquaGirl
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Thanks so much Robert..

I’ll have a look at the link :)

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    AquaGirl, post: 180389 wrote:
    Im looking to work with a social media superstar for my business.

this is not about mediocre scale. i’d like to speak to someone with expertise in a broad spectrum of social media platforms including instagram, facebook, twitter, tumblr, among others.
    Also not interested in buying likes.

So if you have built pages with a significant amount of fans (over 20k.. the higher the better) and interaction that is very impressive, then i’d love to discuss this further with you :)
    Hello AquaGirl

If you’d like to contact me – [email protected] – I work across most platforms but as a digital marketing strategist. ie how to figure out which ones will grow your sales. Although I have a small page myself (deliberate FB strategy), one of my customers has a page of 45,000 fans.

Jenny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.