Home Forums Find the help you need Social media/mail chimp newsletters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michelevella8
    • Total posts: 3

Hi,

We own a small business (which has had to close) due to the virus. During this crisis we would still like to keep connected to our clients. We plan to send via Mailchimp a monthly newsletter to keep in touch with clients and just checking in with them – the plan is to give back ie tips and information rather than selling!

I have created a basic template in mailchimp but I need to understand how to link facebook/instagram to reuse photos for the newsletters. I would also like to access places like Canva to obtain pictures for the newsletter. At this stage I think I need someone to help for a few hours to create a professional looking newsletter, set everything up and then show me how I can access pictures etc for future newsletters.

Is anyone interested in helping me? If so, what is your hourly rate? Please provide me with your email so we can discuss offline. Regards Michele

Dave – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,523

Welcome to the forums [USER=117475]@michelevella8[/USER]!

Are you looking for an online share-screen type of help? Hopefully someone can help you out.

In the meantime, try Youtube?
    Mailchimp also have an experts directory (search for Australia). https://mailchimp.com/experts/

Great to have you here. :)
    Dave

heylouise
    Participant
    • Total posts: 86

Hi [USER=117475]@michelevella8[/USER]

Myself and the company I work for do this pretty routinely. Please feel free to private message me, or check out BSO Digital. We can provide as much or as little help as you need. :)

michelevella8
    Dave – FS Concierge, post: 269295, member: 49676 wrote:
    Welcome to the forums [USER=117475]@michelevella8[/USER]!

Are you looking for an online share-screen type of help? Hopefully someone can help you out.

In the meantime, try Youtube?
    Mailchimp also have an experts directory (search for Australia). https://mailchimp.com/experts/

Great to have you here. :)
    Dave

Thank you Dave, I will checkout the experts directory. Cheers Michele

michelevella8
    heylouise, post: 269308, member: 79034 wrote:
    Hi [USER=117475]@michelevella8[/USER]

Myself and the company I work for do this pretty routinely. Please feel free to private message me, or check out BSO Digital. We can provide as much or as little help as you need. :)

Hi Louise, I think I have sorted out the integration issue. If I need more help I’ll let you know my requirements. Do you have any experience in social media for Facebook and Instagram. Ie how to post and create images in Canva?
    regards Michele

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.