Home – New Forums Find the help you need Social Media / Marketing guru – Rural product

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am looking at finalising a marketing program in the next 4 weeks for one of our rural insurance products and am wanting someone to assist with the following:
    – content;
    – social media (fb) exposure; and
    – website landing page (with contact form).

We were looking to finalise in-house however this is no longer available and our usual marketing contact is not available before launch.

If anyone (preferably with a rural background) has some available space in the run-up to financial year and can take on some additional work with a tight deadline please PM me for more details.

Regards,

Mark

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Mark,
    Sounds like a nice gig for the right person :)
    I’m sure a few of our social media types will be keen to take a look when they’re back online after the weekend.
    We’ll also give it a shout out on social media to see who we may be able to attract.
    Cheers,
    Peter

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

Did you end up finding someone Mark? I’m not a social media guru but could help you with the content and landing page depending on what you’re after.

You might need to flesh out what you need in each of those three categories so that the right people respond to your request.

SocialStep
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Hi Mark,

If you haven’t found someone yet, take a look through our site (socialstep.com.au). I’m a country boy originally so I may be able to help :) Best of luck with everything though!

Kevin

Alisonch
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Mark, we could definitely help you there. Check out our site http://www.elverson.com.au or give me a call directly on 0449156635 to have a chat. Take care, Alison

Natalie Khoo
    • Total posts: 67
    Up

Hi Mark,
    I know it’s been a few days already, but if you’re still on the lookout, we’d love to help. We’re skilled in all the areas you’ve listed above. Check us out at http://www.avioncommunications.com.au or flick me an email at natalie@avioncommunications.com.au anytime. Cheers!

AndrewStyles
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

Hello Mark, you can check out my range of digital marketing services at http://www.asiaoffshoring.com Cheers, Andrew

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for your responses.

Unfortunately something important has gotten in the way of this (happened about a day after my original post) so it doesn’t look like we are proceeding at this time.
    I have all your details for future should we resurrect this…

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.