Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Some advice on my services that I have offered

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KeepSmilingPromos
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone. I have offered to do the following for business:

I was wondering if you would be interesting in me working from my office (I have rented out office space at Regus and I would to see if the following was favourable to you: $900 per week package(no gst charged) Includes: * 25 hours of work per week * All call costs included *Telemarketing/customer service etc or anything else I can assist with (Please see resume attached-I have over 15 years experience in telemarketing/appointment setting/credit controller/debt collection/inbound and outbound customer service/telesales. *Upon me working for you for at least till the end of Dec/Jan this year I will work six weeks thats 150 hours (25 hours per week.) at no charge. So you get one months free work at no charge. Is that something you would like to take up?

*I have been emailing business that I have worked for the in past-I have got one response so far. Do you think is something that a business would take up?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi KeepSmilingPromos,

Are you asking for advice from the community about whether the way you’ve described your service is appealing? Or the pricing? Or something else?

If so, let me know, and I’ll move your post over to the Community Reviews section of the forum and will then request that you update the thread with a little more context to help the brains trust around here offer you some advice.

Thank you,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.