Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events South Melbourne meetup – This Thursday 16/08, 6:30pm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    copywritematters
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    ::

It’s time to start Spring cleaning early, starting with your business network! This Thursday is the perfect chance to expand your network at a great pub in South Melbourne.

Our monthly networking evenings aren’t about giving your pitch or collecting referrals. You do get to chat to people who know what you’re on about. People who will happily share their experience, advice and resources that will help you out. Sometimes you are the resource that can help someone else out!

That’s what small business networking is all about… but you’ve been to our networking nights before so you already know that!

That’s the why… Now here’s where and when

When is it again? Thursday August 16th, from 6:30pm
    And where? The Railway Hotel
    280 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205

To RSVP simply post a comment. If you’d like a bit more information you can email me at [email protected]. It’s that easy!

So join us. Bring your colleagues. Bring your friends. Relax and get to know other business owners. Share you experience and enrich your network.

See you there?
    Belinda

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hello!

I’m Matt your co host.

I look forward to meeting some new faces and learning what the old faces have been doing over the last month.

See you there!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Just a reminder that this is on tonight!

So pop on down and meet some business owners :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.