Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events South Melbourne organiser- who are you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Caron
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Hi, I have rsvp’d to join the South Melbourne meet up but there is someone named Lauren who appears to have ‘helped’ set up that meetup but doesn’t appear to be organising it as they’ve not updated it with today’s meet up details or location according to the bio. I updated it today but I’m now not going because I’ll end up there on my own.

There doesn’t appear to be a way to contact this mysterious Lauren either as the meetup doesn’t link to profiles… Does anyone know who this Lauren is?

I’m happy to assist the facilitation of this meetup if the mantle requires co-hosting…

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Caron, post: 188739 wrote:
    Hi, I have rsvp’d to join the South Melbourne meet up but there is someone named Lauren who appears to have ‘helped’ set up that meetup but doesn’t appear to be organising it as they’ve not updated it with today’s meet up details or location according to the bio. I updated it today but I’m now not going because I’ll end up there on my own.

There doesn’t appear to be a way to contact this mysterious Lauren either as the meetup doesn’t link to profiles… Does anyone know who this Lauren is?

I’m happy to assist the facilitation of this meetup if the mantle requires co-hosting…Hi, that would be me! That meetup was created by Flying Solo, and they have the wrong date – I only just noticed myself when I saw your post.

We meet on the fourth Thursday of each month, but we have pushed in back a week because of the holidays.

Here is our meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/Social-Business-Networking-Melbourne/

Here is our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/melbournenetworking

Love to see you at the next event.

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Also, admin, the link for the FS Meetup community doesn’t exist.

Caron
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Hi Matt, thanks for touching base. I wasn’t expecting a response so quickly. I’ve joined the right group, hopefully a mod deletes the other group to save others from the confusion.

Looking forward to meeting you on the 1st.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.