Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events South Sydney Networking Group (September 28th Meetup)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up
    ::

On the last Tuesday of every month, we get together for a laid back, informal networking group.

It’s a relaxed event that focuses on building relationships and is open to everyone.

Date: 28th September 2010
    Time: 6:30pm
    Venue: Mortdale RSL Club – The Long Yard Brasserie
    Address: 25 Macquarie Place, Mortdale NSW 2223
    Cost: Free (Some of us normally grab a bite to eat + a few drinks)

If you get lost on the night, give me a call on 0448 147 285.

The event is open to all small business owners, so feel free to invite your friends.

Please post here if you are able to attend + numbers of guest you may be bringing.

– Jake

Farid Zaki
    • Total posts: 110
    Up

Hi Jake,

Thanks for organising this event every month, I will be there with two other confirmed guests and another one pending.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Kind regards

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

I will be there.. Looking forward to meeting you all

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Farid keeps trying to tell me what a great suburb Mortdale is so I’m coming to check it out on the 28th

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

I’ll be there.

Farid Zaki
    Up
    Burgo, post: 50713 wrote:
    Farid keeps trying to tell me what a great suburb Mortdale is so I’m coming to check it out on the 28th

Mortdale is a great suburb especially since I have my Accounting office there….

As the treasurer of the Mortdale Chamber of Commerce, I welcome you and all the successful entrepreneurs of Sydney to our thriving business suburb of Mortdale.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Virginia G
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Hi Wonderful people of Sthn Sydney!

I’m located in Blakehurst. Next time you’re planning to meet (provided I don’t have a bride-to-be-booked, I’d love to join you!

Cheers,
    ~ Virginia

http://www.theinvitationstudio.com.au

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hi Virginia,

Will sure do! We’re going to be having another one real soon and will post the dates up shortly.

– Jake

Vossy
    • Total posts: 71
    Up

Hi Folks of South Sydney!

Is this group still going? I live in Oyster Bay and would love to attend on a regular basis.

Farid Zaki
    Up
    Vossy, post: 62131 wrote:
    Hi Folks of South Sydney!

Is this group still going? I live in Oyster Bay and would love to attend on a regular basis.

Virginia G, post: 61514 wrote:
    Hi Wonderful people of Sthn Sydney!

I’m located in Blakehurst. Next time you’re planning to meet (provided I don’t have a bride-to-be-booked, I’d love to join you!

Cheers,
    ~ Virginia

http://www.theinvitationstudio.com.au

Hi Vossy, Virginia and everyone else wanting to join in:

We have not started the Mortdale meetup again after the holidays, but in the meantime are you interested to come and Join Us for a Drink!

Next event Friday 4 March 2011 from 4.30pm-6.30pm at Gymea Hotel, 41 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea (Parking at back of hotel in car park+street)

Bring a friend and join the BEC Team and other local business owners/managers for a relaxed evening of chat and bubbly on the 1st Friday of each month from 4.30pm – 6.30pm. This monthly social event will be a great way to take it easy away from the office and mingle with other local businesses. Catch up on the latest news and trends in regional business while networking with other local businesses. You can also go into the prize draw just by attending!

Come along with a friend and enjoy some social networking! Cash Bar available and nibbles provided by Gymea Hotel.

This event attracts 25-30 businesses and is great fun, the hosts Maria and Lara will make you feel at ease and introduce to everyone else. Make sure you mention that you are from Flying Solo forums.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.