Home Forums Other discussions SPAM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

Maybe FS could start a campaign to make ACMA not a toothless tiger and actually prosecute and do something about SPAM rather then just ignore it.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,173

Hi Bert,

As you know, we put effort into being vigilant around Spam.

If there is something specifically that you think we can do, please let us know.

Cheers.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 267479, member: 78928 wrote:
    Hi Bert,

As you know, we put effort into being vigilant around Spam.

If there is something specifically that you think we can do, please let us know.

Cheers.

[USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER] this wasnt a go at FS, because I know I dont get any from FS.

More just from talking to a few small business’s they struggle with the amount of SPAM, the day I posted this I had 6 spam emails in about an hour.

Wouldn’t it be great if FS and your leader, started a campaign to make ACMA either serious about stamping out SPAM, rather then get the complaints and ignore them. Or that a campaign be started to have small business added to the do not call and do not email register. I know there isn’t a do not email register, but wouldn’t it be great.

Just think of the brownie points FS and your leader could get with small business.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.