Home – New Forums Find the help you need Sports writers wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SmartBizBlog
    • Total posts: 101
    Up
    ::

Hey all,

I’m working on a new site at the moment; now that SmartBizBlog is traveling largely autonomously.

I’m looking for semi-volunteer sports writers. What I mean by semi-volunteer is; I can afford to pay, but not a lot. Neither this site (as it’s not done, or SmartBizBlog make money) – so I fund this off my own back.

Ideally, this would suit someone looking to build a portfolio of work for the future. It’s not ghost writing – you will be a face on the site, and you will interact with the readers.

The mission is simple – either choose a specific sporting event (say the Tahiti Pro) or an entire season (e.g. Cricket over the summer) – and report on it. If you choose a competition, you must report on each day; as well as your predictions for the quarter/semi/finals. If you choose a whole tour or season, you will report weekly, with your predictions for the following week.

The target audience is men aged 25-40, educated and intelligent. If you, or someone you know might be interested in this, please send me a PM and I’ll supply my email address to pass on.

Hopefully, I can get the ball rolling on this soon :)

kein
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I’m interested in knowing more. How would the reporting go if I am to cover the NBA for the season and playoffs? Is it going to be a cover on all the teams?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.