Home Forums Other discussions Starting a local taxi service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #1228143
    • Total posts: 1

    Hey Im trying to start up a local taxi sevrvice, its just me at the moment and I need to register for insurance but the car I’m using is registered under my mums name and im told to get a quote for insurance i need to have the car registered as a business. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated

    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by finleybrown.
    Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,173

    The car would need to be owned by the entity that operates the business.

    If your mother would transfer (or sell) the car to your business, you would be good to go if you otherwise qualified for insurance.

    An Insurance Broker could also tell you what is possible.


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.