Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Starting a Micro brewery in our restaurant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Poppi
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

We have a cafe restaurant in Esperance WA . Operating for over 10 years we are now due to change the structure of the cafe and looking at changing the cafe to a micro brewery, We are the only restaurant situated on the beach and seats 220, we also have space to upgrade but not sure where to start looking, hoping we may get some advice from anyone.
    Cheers

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hello Poppi

If you would care to send me a PM I can give you a lot of guidance with this.

Poppi
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Warren Cottis, post: 82002 wrote:
    Hello Poppi

If you would care to send me a PM I can give you a lot of guidance with this.

Hi Warren, thank you for your reply but sorry very new at this what is PM? Cheers Poppi

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Congratulations Poppi on your venture.

A PM is a Private Message.
    If you click the person’s name you should be able to see ‘Send a private message’ to. Then, when you next login and someone has sent something to you there will be a little message to go and view.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Poppy,

What an awesome site for a microbrewery. I reckon you’re on a winner there! :)

Thanks for joining Flying Solo – I hope you find lots of helpful advice here.

Jayne

HBTRADE
    • Total posts: 125
    Up

What a shame you’re so far away.
    I worked in a micro brewery in NSW & was trained by a German brewer (DAB).
    I guess it does give me an excuse to come to WA sometime…

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up
    Poppi, post: 82001 wrote:
    We have a cafe restaurant in Esperance WA . Operating for over 10 years we are now due to change the structure of the cafe and looking at changing the cafe to a micro brewery, We are the only restaurant situated on the beach and seats 220, we also have space to upgrade but not sure where to start looking, hoping we may get some advice from anyone.
    Cheers

grew up just over an hour away from esperance, nice little area. best of luck with your venture.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.