Home – New Forums Starting your journey Starting a small takeaway cafe shop soon – please need some advise.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up
    ::

I think you’re getting some great advice here.

My brother-inlaw has a cafe/restaurant and it is seriously hard work. He’s making a go of it and it’s profitable but he had to learn some very tough lessons in his first year and he’s been in the trade as an employee for years beforehand.

I did an interview with Angela Vithoulkas of Vivo Cafe that you might find useful http://www.sheinspires.com.au/small-business/meet-angela-vithoulkas-small-business-guru

Angela has diligently grown her businesses by not only hard work within them but also a very strong focus on marketing.

So while you have the time before opening I’d suggest investing in marketing education and developing a strategy with campaigns and tactics that you can work with easily once you’re days get very hectic.

Good luck and enjoy!

MKBONLINE
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi Ady.

Was just searching posts on ‘Starting a Cafe’ in the forum, found yours. Wondering how did it go? Any lessons learnt which you can share with Small business community?

Cheers,
    MKB

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.