Home – New Forums Money matters Starting New. Help and looking for an Accountant, Contract reviewer and insurance broker.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ramk
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi

I must first say this is an amazing site and so helpful to business owners and those who are starting their journey.

I am looking for help here in finding accountant and insurance brokers as some of the work I do will be with overseas clients like US and Canada.

I am setting up a new business and looking for an affordable accountant who can set up company and educate me on the tax responsibilities. Also looking for a business insurance broker who can help get the right insurance which has coverage for US as well.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post, I have looked in the directory but wanted to post it here as my position is bit different that I deal with some overseas clients.

Thanks in advance.

RamaK

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome RamaK.

You have posted in the right place and I am sure you will have some recommendations in no time.

Cheers

NickKaro
    • Total posts: 226
    Up

Hi there

I can assist with the legal and accounting side of things. Feel free to give me a call or email – 0401 154 313 / [email protected].

Regards
    Nick

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up

Hi RamaK,

I have worked on insurance programs for clients that have USA exposures so I am happy to have a chat to you about your situation.
    We have clients all over Australia and can work through a variety of media (phone / email / Skype etc).

Look forward to talking to you.

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.